View Single Post

oofalong
07.28.2013 , 06:33 AM | #28
FACT: 98.65% of PvP Marauders use the Smash button to kill other players

I had never heard of Gudarzz prior to the numerous nominations he received here. As someone else pointed out it was because he has not been engaged in the Class forums. And, I was surprised by how many votes he has actually received until I realized he is campaigning via his popular Twitch stream and the Bastionettes are colluding to ensure maximum representation from their server. To be clear, I am not complaining about either of these tactics, just pointing them out. Anyway, it sounds like Gudarzz is a great ambassador for this game. I can only hope that if he wins he will start engaging with this community here to ensure their concerns are accurately presented to the Devs.

For the record, I do PvP even though I am not very good at it, then again I don't think I am very good at PvE either. (Incidentally, when I PvP I do so as Carnage which puts me in the minority in that sense as well.) Fortunately, the only requirement of the class rep is to post in this forum and aggregate feedback. Clearly, I have been doing that already. In my opinion, the most valued traits are good organization and effective communication. I feel I excel in these areas, which is why I first accepted the nomination and continue to campaign for it.

Anyway, I hope I can close the gap even if I can't overtake Gudarzz. Thank you to everyone who has voted.

Remember: Vote Early and Vote Often!
Prophecy of the Five Are you Committed to SWTOR?
Read my Theorycrafting Articles on Dulfy.net
Confused by all of the Proc Relics? Read my new and improved relic explanation.
See the best of the best on the Operations Leaderboards
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.