View Single Post

DAMossimo
07.28.2013 , 03:13 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Hassat-Hunter View Post
Bumping for great justice.
I sure hope tuesday's patch does something about this.

No, drop chances weren't wrong pre-2.2.3. No, no one whined about grey finds (5 sec and they're sold). No, it didn't make more money than dailies. And if people really where impatient for the speeder allow them to be added to the GTN.
No reason at all why THIS happened. And no explanation by BioWare still. Not unexpected, still dissapointing.
I agree wholeheartedly, but consider the size of and the number of participants in this thread. Seems very few people actually care about this activity; I mean, I could stand on fleet at any time of the day/night and advertise pre-2.2.3 speeder parts for sale for HOURS and not get a single response. When I did, there was a good chance someone was just bored and decided to troll me. Now, advertising speeder parts yields no responses at all.

For the most part, a large portion of the population are completely oblivious to the seeker droid missions - fair enough - but one would think this would prompt the devs to buff the rewards; not nerf the crap out of them.

In the end, it's their game to develop, but if they continue to systematically alienate small niche groups of players for no good reason it is going to come back to bite them in the keister.