View Single Post

Veliel
07.27.2013 , 09:37 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Not 100 % sure what you are talking about here but I interpreted it as pretty much knowing and playing the class. On that note, sorc and sage are probably the easiest AC'es in the game, both from a keyboard point of view and in terms of keeping track of what's going on on the screen. So that is not the problem with the class. The problem is that the mechanics are bad and require more, in terms of situational awareness, from the player. I bet that 95 % of the player pool has never participated in a team sport so they don't have any practice when it comes to awareness of their surroundings and being able to foresee what other people are about to do. The only time they're snapping out of their tunneling is when someone calls INC, a scenario where everyone will "lemming" away. It's easier to play "your own game" on other AC'es , not all other AC'es but the vast majority of them. Try playing without a premade sometime and you'll discover how much of an objective class sorc/sage is when no one your team cares. As a stealther, tank, gunslinger or scoundrel you would have had a much bigger chance at playing the objective. As a sorc/sage you'll get 5 meters with the huttball if you don't have support and people will laugh at you if they find you on guard.
You pretty much agree with the points i stated, perhaps i could have done a better job of putting them across. I'm exhausted from being up early but will clarify what i meant on a few points later.

On a side note its no surprise I'm leveling a sent alongside my Sorc for 2.4 although I'm adamant that Sorcs will perform well in 2.4 if in the right comp
NixamPvP Youtube Channel: Sorcerer/Sage PvP Videos and Commentary - Instructional Videos and Guides for PvP Based Sage/Sorcere Players