View Single Post

Hywhan
07.27.2013 , 06:13 PM | #7
I'll admit that I'm a bit bias toward Bshenkd cause he's a guildie/friend, but honestly you couldn't ask for a better representative. Not only is he great at what he does (any spec that he decides to play), but he's very enthusiastic about the class/game. That seems to be what's important to me, if I were to choose a representative. You want someone that is passionate enough to put the time into reading the forums, understanding your concerns as a whole, and representing that well to the devs. He wants to see not only the scoundrel class, but the game, as a whole, do well. He's done quite a bit of his own theorycrafting, he's written his own guide for beginning scoundrels to have something to help them get started, and he currently competes in rated wzs at the highest of lvls. I realize pve is a concern, and he has the pve background as well. He's been streaming since the game has come out, and he's been more than willing to help anyone and everyone. On top of all that, he's a great guy without the elitest mentality.

Anyway, my rant is over. But honestly, what more could you want? If you care about your class, choose well.

Bshenkd for Scoundrel class representative.
<Hostile Takeover>
twitch.tv/hywhan
Pot5