View Single Post

CommanderKeeva
07.25.2013 , 05:25 PM | #66
Well, thanks for removing my post Bioware! But hey if you removed it, you had to have read it too, right? So, now, at least I know for sure that you know for sure how pissed I was at this new Seeker droid system.

Anyways here are the results of today's digging. 6 hours total, 3 in the morning, 3 in the evening. Yeah...crazy...I know...so much time wasted.

Alderaan: Time Spent: 2 hours; Trails found: 13; Treasure Excavated: 11; Junk: 8; Armor: 1 (Star Forager Jacket); Speeder Parts: 2 (Explorer Chassis x2)

Makeb: Time Spent: 2 hours; Trails Found 15; Treasure Excavated: 15; Junk 10; Armor: 4 (Star Forager Belt x3; Dreadseed Greaves); Speeder Parts: 1 (Explorer Chassis)

Tatooine: Time Spent: 2 hours; Trails Found 9; Treasure Excavated: 9; Junk: 9; Armor: 0; Speeder Parts: 0

So in the course of 6 hours I managed to excavate 35 items, 27 out of which were utterly useless grey crap. In addition, I managed to unearth 3 Explorer Chasses; 3 Star Forager Belts; 1 Star Forager Jacket and 1 Dreadseed Greaves. I hope these statistics help you understand how utterly worthless it is at the moment to try to dig up anything.
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?