View Single Post

Myeh-Myeh
07.24.2013 , 05:47 PM | #536
CZ-198 Application for "Security Officer"

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
This is Jedi Master Jinorra. I hope to become a member of the Czerka family to repair the direction the company is going in, or to undermine it for the benefit of the entire universe.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
1. Helping the countless in need no matter what it takes.
2. Defeating numerous enemies, including the Emperor himself.
3. Converting adamant Sith into Jedi.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
Of course I do whatever it takes to accomplish what I see fit to get done. Why else would I be applying to be your security officer in the present? I will do anything it takes to clean up Czerka's act or end them for good.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
My moral compass always leads me in the right direction. I hope to give some of that moral compass to you.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would aid that colleague in their task, so that no danger comes to other workers. But here's a curious question: Why do you have such dangerous experiments anyways?

TO ALL OTHERS APPLYING: I am here to warn you all that you are making a terrible mistake applying for this position! Czerka corporation is made of pure evil and greed. Just look back through history for the numerous examples; with the conflict between the Ithorians and Czerka, with the countless mistakes in favor of greed Czerka has made. Unless Czerka makes a complete 360 on their policies (which is what I am attempting to see happen) you are endangering yourselves and countless others. If Czerka does adopt new policies, I would approach with caution. Heed my words, even if Czerka advises against them. If Czerka does for some out of this world reason decide to hire me, I promise not to be a hypocrite. I will see my goal through, from inside the corporation or out!
What a crazy random happenstance!