, 05:43 PM
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
My name is Kathryne Mi'kawa, I am a Commando for the Republic Army. I happen to be apart of one of the most elite squads within the Republic. Also, I happen to be a medic within the field. With my partner and wonderful companion, Elara Dorne, we have been making sure we come up with the medicine needed to help us survive for our missions, some of them being reusable.
I would like to be apart of the Czerka family because I feel it would give myself better knowledge of all the biology and chemistry needed to grasp my lifelong goal--to be able to help rid the world of disease. I also feel with Czerka backing my knowledge I would be able to help the company in more ways than one--putting this company first before all other things in my life.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
Three accomplishments that I am most proud of:
1.) Being apart of Havoc Squad.
2.) Helping aid House Organa on Alderaan.
3.) Helping clear Elara's name.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I achieved what is stated above by determination and looking at all angles of the situation--not wanting to back down for any need. I feel to be successful in life you need to do whatever it takes to strive for your goals.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Depends. Like stated before, I would do anything to strive for success.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would handle the situation with a cool-minded view. Then, I would go over and assist the situation accordingly. To achieve success you must work with others. There isn't an "I" in team. Even though you want fame and fortune, you still need to work around it. Basically, I would go back to work and confine the experiment again--even if it might risk my own life. . . I do know my way around a blaster.