, 02:54 PM
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Answer: Hello, my name is Poena, formally - Darth Imperius. I was born in slavery... it is the first thing I remember, I was a servant of a Sith Lord. Honestly I don't like thinking about my past and even less to talk about it, but I will say that all the nightmares that happened to me couldn't turn me into a monster such as my masters were. The Force was my salvation, as a force sensitive I was sent to Korriban to face the Sith Trials. That was years ago...
I would describe myself as a very positive and open person, who likes being honest and having a little fun from time to time.
Video record about myself: http://youtu.be/RI_8JL0eA0c
I would like to be part of Czerka because I believe the galaxy needs to change, and Czerka might just be exactly what we need, I would like to apply for the position of either Biochemical Engineer, as I myself am adept in the field of Biochemistry, and can use my extensive knowledge of the Force in combination, or a Security Officer - I believe I don't need to prove that I'm qualified for that.
Video record of my abilities: http://youtu.be/pWPDgUiUt0s?t=2m26s
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
Answer: In my previous answer I pointed out that I'm a Darth, even more - a member of the Dark Council, while I'm not very proud of the things I did to get there it is an accomplishment.
Video record for 1st accomplishment: http://youtu.be/VZqXhGDgJy0
I explored the Foundry and met the legendary Darth Revan, however I'm afraid I won't state the outcome of our meeting as it may cause unnecessary controversy, and this application is not about that.
Video record for 2nd accomplishment: http://youtu.be/zrUi46siLLQ
I have trained an exceptional apprentice, the thing in my life I'm most proud of. Cedonia is a person and a warrior like no other, she will one day be responsible for great deeds.
Video record for 3rd accomplishment: http://youtu.be/ExtgGQr-Q1s
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
Answer: Depends on what "success" means, I will do almost anything to protect the people I care about and defend the things I stand for, this job will certainly not take priority over these things, but I have faith that Czerka's "successes" will greatly benefit the galactic society and there for I will work hard to achieve it.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Answer: Yes, if I am asked to do things I consider wrong without any explanation, that can get in the way of my job, definitely.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Answer: Oh I've always been fascinated with experiments, I will definitely focus on that, I will help however I can to handle the situation. (and then enjoy the cocktails and snacks if any are left)
: SWTOR Story, HK-51 and more... Be good.