Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
View Single Post
07.19.2013 , 01:48 PM |
CZ-198 Application for position as: Droid Technician
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Traveling the galaxy as a privateer I have seen and used a variety of technologies from different worlds. I was consistently impressed with the versatility and broad presence of Czerka products. Especially the apparent portfolio of standardized as well as customized combat droids and associated weaponry continually intrigued me.
In my life, I have reached point where I feel it's time to settle down. But instead of putting my past behind me and become a farmer on Dantooine I want to put all the hands-on, practical field experience to productive use and contribute to the development of new intriguing, awe-inspiring and deadly technology. Czerka's reputation as the galaxy's dominating manufacturer of AI-guided combat droids offers the prospect of being part of groundbreaking innovations. Czerka's strategically placed R&D and manufacturing facilities offer the best protection of ideas and trailblazing projects from regional restrictions and progress-impeding ethics.
My qualifications include Advanced Cybertech Training with a number of patents for specialized droid parts. I have employed several different droid models and developed custom algorithms for unique situations and job requirements.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
1.) Studied Gree technology and mastered Gree droid programming and communication. Single-handedly repaired vital infrastructure on Coruscant after the damage it sustained during the Sacking of Courscant.
2.) Sliced the subsystem controllers of Balmorra's planetary defense system (Barrager) and managed to access and copy partial design notes before initiating self-destruct sequence.
3.) Successfully upgraded and repurposed factotum droid unit C2-N2 to full combat-readiness. The coincidental disabling of the audio emitter subroutines has been patented and ever since been a reliable source of funds.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
Yes, my willingness to do "whatever it takes" was part of my success. Opportunism and a healthy sense of self-preservation are key qualities in the privateer's business. Spotting opportunities to gain an advantage and the flexibility to adjust plans (and objectives) in the light of new developments are what made me successful and kept me in the business.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
My reputation as a privateer is built on a 100% satisfied client base. For every job, I make my clients' morals my own as I devote myself to their success.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I will call my
personal service droid
(enhanced with a close-quarters combat algorithm and AoE defense mechanisms) to watch and defend my laden plate.
I will then proceed to monitor the experiment's progress and once the outbreak occurs I will make my own latest invention (combat droid) instrumental in the containment (elimination) of the outbreak. It's the perfect opportunity to test its efficiency and present the success of my most recent project.
Looking for a referral link? Support Dulfy's and Exile's work on
by using their referral link:
Quote: Originally Posted by
A totally logical and reasonable answer. Clearly you have no concept of what forums are for.