View Single Post

DarthAnthrax
07.18.2013 , 05:16 PM | #419
CZ-198 Application for the position of Research Contributor

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Iīm not necessarily saying I do. I prefer the freelance life, but I also believe in quality. I always say that technology can never substitute for skill, but if the technology isnīt up to the task, personal skill canīt be used to itīs full potential. In my career as a bounty hunter, I employ a great variety of gear to assist my needs, including Czerka tech. I have found this tech to be quality work, which means I can make the most out of my own skills using it. Therefore I would be very interested of being involved in the development of cutting edge technology, and can promise field testing of the highest quality.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

In a career that includes defeating Jedi, Sith, other Mandalorians and various ancient beasts and advanced wardroids, singling out a few really remarkable accomplishments takes some thought. A simple way to sum up a baseline level of my competency would be to mention my winning of the Great Hunt, I guess.

Personally, the greatest experience yet in my career was leading the boarding party that breached the legendary Foundry. After plowing our way through a massive droid army (led by a particularly interesting assassin droid that Iīm having my associates trying to put together in their free time, using hard to find parts) we came face to face with the mysterious Jedi who was intent on unleashing it on the Empire. I first heard the name Revan on Dromund Kaas, but I never figured Iīd meet him in person. Too bad he had gone insane and was bent on genocide on a massive scale, forcing us to put him down.

While in the end he proved to fall just like anyone else when you put a blaster bolt through his chest, Darth Malgus did put up quite the fight when me and my strike team confronted him during that whole rebellion deal. I donīt really play politics, but that guy was going a bit too far. That operation did give a pretty decent PR boost in my career though.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Determination, cunning, and skill. And some help from my trusty associates, of course.

Doing whatever it takes might be the wrong phrase, I do what is necessary to accomplish my missions.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I do. I am Mandalorian, and I have my honor. I am also a professional, and have that honor as well. I find that with some ingenuity, solutions can be found to pretty much any problem that donīt compromise either.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I donīt really care that much for such things, so unless my presence was absolutely required, I would not leave the presence of the experiment. I wouldnīt bother to reinforce the restraints or anything though, Iīve met enough weird science experiments in my career that I know they make good sport. Depending on the nature of the experiment, I would be more or less pleased with taking it out of my colleaugeīs hands.