Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
View Single Post
07.18.2013 , 04:16 PM |
Prophecy of Five
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I am a Jedi Master of the Jedi Order who believes in the power of Czerka as I have seen your accomplishments and believe I could be a great asset to you.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
A few of my accomplishments have been the destruction of Darth Angral and his followers, killing the freaking Emperor of the Sith, and being induced to the Order as a Master of the Force and Lightsaber skills
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I had a willing team of allies and crew mates to help me and in the end chose to keep the stability of the galaxy by killing the emperor, so yes I will do whatever it takes to save my galaxy.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I do have a moral compass.... doesn't mean I listen to it or abide by it. It would not get in the way of my job even if a ... questionable job was asked of me.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Well for starters if this colleague was so esteemed how could the experiment break out of their confines? But nevertheless I would take it upon myself to take the beast down with sedatives then have my good friend Doc freeze it in carbonite.