View Single Post

Slinnak
07.18.2013 , 03:56 PM | #414
CZ-198 Application

Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am a member of the Dark Council and master Biochem. I was once a slave and now my only superior is the Emperor himself. I have saved countless planets and civilizations and have brought order throughout the galaxy. On the side I like to collect pets, antique armor, and gadgets. In my free time I like to conduct experiments and perfect my biochemical engineering skills as well as practice Sith alchemy to even further perfect my experiments and grow in knowledge. I see Czerka as a growing and beneficial corporation and a useful ally in the war against the Republic. I also see it as an opportunity to perfect my skills and use my vast knowledge and skill to help make the galaxy a better place and make your company very wealthy as well as put you years ahead of your competition. However note this: as one of the most powerful Sith in the galaxy I will not be treated as a slave or puppet and still demand respect.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

-Being the only one in my class to survive and graduate from the Sith academy and be hand picked as an apprentice to a Sith Lord.
-Defeating my arch nemesis and taking his place as member of the Dark Council.
-Finding the tomb of Darth Nihilus on Korriban and claiming its secrets (except for an alleged holocron believed to be stolen by Jedi but it will be mine soon enough).

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I am Sith. There is nothing I fear, nothing I can't find a way to defeat, and nothing that goes unnoticed when I'm on a mission. My philosophy is: to question success is to seek failure.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I am Sith. I have no fear and do not let emotions get in the way of my work. I always accomplish missions no matter the odds and no matter the cost.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I am Sith. I do not require pleasure foods or items. For me perfecting my skills is satisfying enough. As for the colleague's experiment scenario it depends on the situation. I am great at handling things under pressure and making important decisions. With my vast knowledge there is nothing I cannot handle (including force ghosts). I may subdue and find a way to use the out of control experiment or I may terminate it if I feel it is a great threat. All other candidates for this position are inferior and rest assured, growing up as a Sith I've learned to not make mistakes and to plan ahead for the unexpected and I do not fail.

Long live the Emperor!
Dark Lord of the Sith
Champion of numerous PVP tournaments
C.E. owner and Founder