View Single Post

CommanderKeeva
07.18.2013 , 06:21 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Wiggly_Dinkus View Post
All of the flashpoints and 2/4 man heroics should have a scaled version for solo players. Same rewards, same level of challenge but give the ability for all of the working people that have families and lives to get the most out of it.

For my money, I want to be able to log on, play any content I want that is level appropriate and be able to do it solo.
Many people don't like groups to begin with and would never join any sort of guild but time is still the biggest thing.
Giving out the same rewards for a solo quest and a 4 or 8man group quest wouldn't make any sense. I mean if that was the case, why would you need any groups whatsoever? If you could get the same gear from all the flashpoints and ops alone, what would be the incentive to team up? Nobody would bother wasting time with the group finder and would just run everything alone since not having to set up a balanced group saves you considerable time.

That said, however, I'd really like to have an option to do heroic quests (and possibly story mode flashpoints) with my companions. I mean I have 7 (soon to be 8) companions out of which 6 (soon to be 7) are just sitting on the ship doing nothing. Now we'll have 2 or 3 tank, 2 or 3 healer and 3 pure DPS companions and it would be nice to actually use them. The problem with heroic 4 quests is that it's really hard to find healers for them sometimes, especially if you're doing obscure quests (like bonus series heroics) that most people don't bother to do.

Allowing people to run heroic quests with multiple companions would save a lot of headache for me, considering that my companions are always better geared than most people on the planet and they are intelligent enough not to break CC.
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?