View Single Post

Vistar
07.17.2013 , 12:24 PM | #335
Position-Security Officer or Research contributor
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
-During my extensive time collecting countless bounties throughout the galaxy, I have come in perpetual contact with the Czerka corporation, and I have developed a great amount of respect and admiration for Czerka. For this reason I feel compelled to become apart of the Czerka family which, I believe is one of the premier organizations in the galaxy. I would like to do anything I can to contribute to the ever growing prestige of the Czerka family. Furthermore, the excellent pay and benefits are welcome bonuses as well.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
-One of my most notorious accomplishments involves a run in with the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic where I was charged by the empire to "deal" with him. This event truly alerted the entire galaxy to my presence and skill as a skilled bounty hunter. Secondly, I helped the Empire dethrone Malgus the betrayer when he tried to proclaim himself Emperor. This achievement sits high on my list because it showed that I have the capacity to defeat one of the most ferocious warriors in the galaxy, a Sith Lord. This achievement proves that I can stand toe to toe with any opponent in the galaxy due to my skills with a blaster. Finally, my most beloved accomplishment lies in the title "Grand Champion of the Great Hunt' wherein I proved myself as one of if not the most capable bounty hunter in the Galaxy.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
-All of these accomplishments were achieved through the dedicated and meticulous work ethic that I apply to every job I take on. I do whatever it takes to keep the reputation of myself and, when the occasion calls for it, my employers intact. I'm wiling to let nothing stand in the way of me and the job that puts credits in my bank.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
-I have a strong moral compass when it comes to matters that don't conflict with the job, but my employer can always rest assured that I can be counted on to deliver. You need only look at my track record for proof of my ability to do "questionable" things.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
-Based on Czerka's policies I would ensure that the situation would be taken care of with no harm coming to Czerka's image. Whether that means ensuring that the experiment stays in its confines, returning it to its confines, or regrettably exterminating it (if appropriate). Then, if necessary, I would inform a higher up about the incompetence and carelessness displayed by this "esteemed colleague".