CZ-198 Application - Organism Handler
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Name: Raímona Halcyon
Rank: Former Major and highly decorated leader of the Republicís elite Havoc Squad.
Current Status: Retired.
In my time as leader of Havoc Squad, I have encountered nearly every form of organism the galaxy has to offer; in same cases it's been my duty to properly handle those organisms. This has ranged from simply pacification to elimination as required.
I have been seeking a challenging career where I might still utilize my talents and skills for the betterment of the Galaxy as a whole. After extensive research on the Czerka Corporation, I believe they are in tune with my own goals and desires to bring about a better Galaxy for all itís citizens, regardless of their allegiances. I wonít deny, making substantial profit while pursuing and achieving those goals, is a top priority.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
Please understand the sensitive nature of the operations performed by Havoc Squad, and much of the information is still highly classified. Iím sure you understand the importance of keeping valuable information secure against your competitors; however, that does not prevent me from discussing personal achievements during those operations:
- I personally assessed, assembled and trained an elite squad of the Republicís finest soldiers for each operation. Analyzing large amounts of data, then drawing the correct conclusions to develop successful tactics to overcome each target. This entailed obtaining a wide range of species to fulfill the required roles.
- Lead dozens of successful operations, requiring the ability to absorb the constant changing conditions of the situation and adapt to those changes so resources were successfully allocated to the necessary assets; thereby providing them the necessary tools to achieve their objectives.
- The last is more of a personal achievement, but the last time I checked I still held the fastest time of any member of Havoc Squad to completely field strip and reassembly a blaster rifle while being under fire by enemy forces. Its important to not let your troops sense any fear or hesitation, thus masking those while under pressure are extremely valuable.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
Achieving such accomplishments are not, in and of themselves, that impressive. Itís oneís dedication to their task and belief in themselves, as well as their team, which make them successful. Practice, hard work, dedication, and not succumbing to the pressure of the moment will allow any individual to accomplish their objectives. Yes, I have what it takes to succeed as there is no other outcome available.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Orders are orders. Iím not the General who gets to see the big picture and know what the final outcome needs to be. Iím just the grunt on the front lines who is doing her job to see that the mission is successful. Place the challenge before me and it shall be done, whatever it takes.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
My first response would be to pull out my trusted blaster rifle and dispatch the threat with deadly force. However, as Iím not likely to have Matilda with me in such a situation, Iíd immediately assess the nature of any threat to my fellow employees and determine my options. Will I be able to subdue the experiment? Should I even touch a colleagueís work, as perhaps this is an intended part of their experiment? What are the financial repercussions for any action I might take? These and many other questions would likely race through my thoughts before I decided on a course of action.
For arguments sake, letís say I did know this was not the intended behavior of my colleagueís experiment then I would be obligated as an employee of Czerka to follow the Company Policy for such situations. I'm certain a company such as Czerka has foreseen and prepared for such eventualities. If the situation did not easily conform to easy resolution as described in Czerka company policy, I would improvise and resolve the situation myself. The experiment just might say hello to my little friend and blaster pistol, Sweetie.