View Single Post

DragonBurp
07.17.2013 , 12:07 PM | #329
CZ-198 Application

My greetings to you. I am Ardalla Bloodspeaker, Jedi Knight. I have found your recent communication intriguing, and therefore have decided to submit my credentials to your scrutiny. Although my training has prepared me to handle nearly any position, I am satisfied at this time seeking employment as a Research Contributor. I still have many things to learn from the Jedi Order, but joining the Czerka family can supplement this training with valuable experience.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

The Jedi order provides a single viewpoint of the universe. While that may be enough for most, my goals are much farther reaching than that. Czerka can provide a wide range of experiences and opportunities that cannot be found anywhere else in the galaxy.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

What I have accomplished in the past is immaterial. The important question is what my next accomplishments will be – for myself and for Czerka. If you look too long at the past you will rob yourself of the future.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

The Force is my ally, it will not abandon me as I will not abandon it. Together we have achieved many accomplishments, whether by diplomacy or action. Only a fool would blindly do “whatever it takes” to accomplish a goal. Before striving toward any goal, you must first look to your own limits. If you reach that limit and you have not succeeded, then you fail. Many times failure yields more information than success, and then you are better prepared for your next goal.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I maintain my own moral compass, I do not care what others think of it being right or wrong. I will not betray the Jedi Order, but other than that the only way to experience everything the Universe has to offer is to get your hands dirty.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would be sure to inform security and other guests about the danger, and let them deal with the issue. During the ensuing panic, I would be sure to lace the snacks with a mild poison. Not enough to kill anyone, but something to give them some notable intestinal discomfort. I would perform this function as a service to Czerka. Undoubtedly most of the guests would have been smart enough to check for tampering with the food when they arrived, but if they are foolish enough not to check again after an obvious distraction then they likely do not have the awareness that a good Czerka employee should have.

I look forward to hearing your response to my application. You should be able to reach me on my ship’s holocomm if you have any additional questions or information. If not, it is your loss.