, 12:00 PM
Application For: Security Officer: Completion of Class Seven psychological profile required. Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I am a hunter, I have hunted the greatest in the galaxy. I could tell some of my more recent targets however if I divulge that information I would have to kill you, and that would get us no where., I rely mostly on imperial funding for missions and looting the corpses of my foes. I require a more steady flow of income as I like money. The more money the better, and what better way to earn it then squishing heads....or I mean defending property.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I am the undisputed winner of THE GREAT HUNT (haven't heard of it? count your blessings)
I have done a great many missions for the Empire, and Mandalore. I have held a temporary position for Mandalore himself.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I am a hunter, so
1) NO Bounty Is Worth Dying For
2) People Don't Have Bounties, Only Acquisitions Have Bounties
3) Capture By Design, Kill By Necessity.
4) No Hunter Shall Slay Another Hunter (unless the credits are REALLY good also see rule 1)
5) No Hunter Shall Interfere With Another's Hunt (see rule 4 footnote)
6) In the Hunt One Captures or Kills, Never Both.
7) No Hunter Shall Refuse Aid to Another Hunter. (see also rule 1)
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Please See Answer 3, however saying that everyone has their price. Make me an offer.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Easy, I would check for a bounty on my esteemed colleague (for he may have be this incompetent in the past there maybe money to make) Second I would direct all reports to the Human Relations division as I can not confirm or deny anything. Third I would testify that in the Empire's favorite phrase "I do not recall that, Sir"
In conclusion I would like to add that I am a professional, and handle myself accordingly...If given the position of Security Officer (Hunter with a Badge) I would conduct business with the utmost professionalism. (unless paid to do otherwise)
CLOUDGODD in Beta (various games) since 2003 lol and I think aurek-besh should be added to the sig fonts