Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Name is Vistros. A sith. Regardless, of what I am, I seek employment with your securities. As to my past...well, that is just best kept extremely under wraps. Czerka means power. I like power. It also means that that are a connection I would like to have.
Ah. Now, I wouldn't mind sharing some of my accomplishments. First would be the revenge for my brother's killers and the enslavement they put us through. Second would be the rather secret slaughtering of fellow Acolytes while we were tested with gathering 'test subjects' on a farm. They were sorely missed. The last would be the 'disappearance' of several political figures and their families.
First one I hid a knife, stabbed one of the slavers in the leg and took his gun. There were no witnesses to this. Second, they underestimated me, just like I planned. I made myself appear weak and of low intellect. They assumed a slave wouldn't have the power. Their rotting corpses shall never be found. No witnesses left after I was done. Last. I infiltrated their ranks. I poisoned one of them, framed his brother. Slit the throat of another. Framed one of her bodyguards. Drowned one more. A Jedi found me. He just joined the others. I could go on, but I won't. So, yeah, I say I'll do whatever it takes.
No such thing as a moral compass for me. Hardly. I enjoy the questionables. They usually involve my favorite past-times. Murder, betrayal, and sabotage.
Well, I would make sure that he would be the only one in its way when it broke loose. Afterwards, I will quickly subdue it. If I can't subdue it, I'll just make sure that it can be salvaged.