Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I'm a motivated, driven, ambitious self starter who has recently returned to the sector after some time spent away, dealing with challenging interpersonal situations, diplomatic disagreements, and large scale territorial disputes in other sectors...for the highest bidders. I am a firm believer in "The victors write the history books". Also looking for good health benefits.
I believe my unique skills, grasp of complex corporate politics, and ability to work in tense and challenging environments would be of great benefit (and yield great profits) to Czerka.
1) Successfully mediated (with considerable prejudice) a territorial dispute between a multi-race/multi-cultural alliance and an entity known as Zhaitan.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
2) Acted on behalf of a secret cabal, known as "The Illuminati", to further their interests and prevent invasion of their sector by a powerful outside interest known as "The Elder Gods". This was done with minimal visibility (as per employer specifications).
3) Infiltrated large group, under cover, of territorial black and white bear-like creatures (referred to , indigenously, as "pandas") and, at the right time, turned on them (slaughtering many) in order to effect positive world change. Full disclosure: This was not done on contract....this was a personal milestone for me (accomplished while "on vacation"..sorta like those "great hunts".). I really, REALLY, hated those pandas...
Through considerable planning and, when necessary, blood shed. Some would say treachery (though that's a matter of perspective...and given I was successful, their perspective doesn't really matter, since they're likely dead). If you prefer "whatever it takes"...that's apt. So long as you're not really asking for the details of "whatever". You might not be able to handle the truth....and most employers prefer to maintain an essence of plausible deniability.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
My moral compass points squarely toward my wallet.....because nobodies morals ever paid to repair their weapons and armor.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Depends. Are you paying me to keep my colleagues safe and productive? Is the experiment valuable to the company? Which of those two carries a higher priority? Is the experiment classified (as in, nobody sees it an lives)?
If so, I take those factors into account and do what you're paying me to do. I might even enjoy it a little.
Assuming none of the factors, above is pertinent and I'm left to my own devices:
I first ensure that I'm standing near the safest and furthest egress (because why shed blood...especially mine, if there are no credits to be made?) from where the fireworks will ensue.
Then I wait. And watch. Because if it's unstable and dangerous enough to cause significant damage at the reception, it's likely unstable and dangerous enough for, at some point, that someone will want to pay me to kill it. When that happens...it's good to know your enemies tactics, weaknesses, habits, and general fighting style.
When I've learned enough (or there appears to be imminent danger), I make my exit.....stage left.