View Single Post

protaganistme
07.17.2013 , 11:02 AM | #315
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I am a successful smuggler, saving the galaxy and i am interested in learning how to make weapons to help the republic in anyway i can.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
Stopping Skavak from stealing my ship . Saving a Wookie from torture. Stopping a great imperial ship from firing.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I just had to put my mind to it, and think what's best to do.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
This, might get in the way, because i have to always do what's right, maybe Crezka doesn't think that way.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would tell someone close er to him to stop the experiment ASAP