View Single Post

Weavbo
07.17.2013 , 10:45 AM | #314
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

What do you want to know and why do you want to know it? You're not related to that crazy senator or his daughter are you? Nothing personal, but I don't get all touchy-feely with anyone I just meet...unless of course you are smokin-hot...like me! Why do I want to be part of your family? The better question is why you want me! I mean, look at me! Who doesn't? I's hip, sly, and easy on the eye!

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Hey, I thawed the Ice Princess Risha, Tamed the Warrior Princess Akavi, and even seduced a smokin sith along the way. Not to mention bagging the senator's daughter as a bonus! Booo-ya!

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

How? It's easy when you're me darlin! Just using my natural charm and good looks! And...I AM "whatever it takes" , whenever I can take it! That's right... Also, a good blaster or two is always a good fall back option.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Compass shmumpass. Just need to know which way is up and down or in and out...and of course, where I get paid.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Well I would slide over to her with a drink for each of us. Casually stomp on the creature to keep it under control why I work my magic. Then as we head back to her place...stomp it again to make sure it stays there til the cleaning crew arrives.

Mal
Smuggler and snuggler extraordinaire
Send me a wave babe, you know you want to.