Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
First and foremost I'm a businessman. I'm a citizen of the Republic as a matter of record but my true home is in deep space. Recently, my partnership with the Republic has been somewhat "confining" despite the significant fee I've charged them (not to mention the unlimited salvage and various "opportunities" that presented themselves along the way). True, having the Supreme Chancellor owe me a couple of favours is a good position to be in but if I have to sit through one more mission briefing about saving the galaxy I might just fake my own death out of sheer boredom.
So why not make things interesting and partner up with the all mighty Czerka Corporation. I feel that I have a lot to offer Czerka and I trust that our working relationship would be interesting, dangerous and profitable.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
So you want me to brag? No problem! When it comes to space combat I'm what you would call a "Hyperspace Legend". You would be hard pressed to find another pilot with a reputation higher regarded than mine. That alone would make me an ideal candidate for transporting any cargo into hostile areas.
Of course, if you were looking for something more substantial perhaps you've heard of Makeb. You know, the planet that the Hutts tried to break into two. I'm the guy who seized their escape vessel and sold them seats on it for the low low price of indentured servitude to the Republic. That's how I negotiate.
Oh and I should probably mention my overwhelming victory over the Voidwolf and the fact that I command my own personal fleet of like minded, profit oriented, spacers. That's right, with me you're buying pirates in bulk.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I would describe myself as a "shoot first and leave the questions to the scientists" type of guy. I try to win in the least amount of moves as possible. Call it efficient or call it lazy but I'm not interested in long, drawn out, conflicts. Get in, get out, and go for drinks. Sometimes that means doing things quietly. Sometimes you need to call down an orbital strike. Do I do "whatever it takes" to succeed? Well, I'm here aren't it?
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
The real question is: "Can you afford me?" Look, I'm no Jedi. I provide a very specific skill set for a substantial fee. If you're picking up the tab then I'm your guy.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
These pistols aren't for show, sugar. Unless "breaking out of their confines" is part of the experiment I'd take the necessary steps to fulfill the terms of my contract. I assume there's going to be a clause about terminating projects that are no longer deemed profitable. How you want the colleague responsible "handled" is another matter and we can discuss that on a case by case basis. And then, of course, cocktails.