View Single Post

07.17.2013 , 07:41 AM | #293
*********TRANSMISSION BEGINS*********

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am the top bounty hunter in the known galaxy having taken down marks which put others to shame. In all that time I have built a small business out of the trade, hiring my own crew to aid me in this effort, acquiring a base of operations and gathering the proper tools of the trade. You will find I will not need to be supplied as I am happy to bring my own along. I believe that your Security Officer position should match with my skills ideally.

The Big Guy is right on. Iím Mako, his second in command and a bit of a computer whiz. The Big Guy is the toughest guy in the galaxy having taken on challenges ranging from Sith to Jedi. He is also a pretty good people person, able to keep order on a ship filled with the greatest variety of folks you can imagine.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Family Milestones? Why would I list those? No the occasions I am most proud of are definitely business ventures.
First was when I established myself by winning the Great Hunt and earning my place among the most elite Bounty Hunters in the galaxy. It all came down to me and this Mandalorian trying to chase down a Jedi when

Iím going to cut him off there before this story gets too long, suffice it to say we took care of the Jedi and the opposing force wasnít able to escape the ship in time.

And I got back to my ship just in time with all my crew and gear accounted for and a big paycheck waiting.

Second was much more recent. A certain Sith Lord was getting a bit uppity and the Empire needed to hire the best to take care of it. After some negotiating I was able to complete the job with acceptable casualties and bring the Sith Lord to his knees.

Third would probably be my work in the field of biological chemistry. I know, a bit of a shocker but I have a knack for the research (itís just like hunting down a mark) and they have proven quite effective. Of course if I worked for Czerka my creations just might be licensable.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Without a doubt. The motto of my team is ďWe get the job doneĒ and we mean that. We do what is necessary to complete the job in the parameters specified by the client. You name it and weíll accomplish it.

While I donít always agree with the Big Guy on these missions he has always made sure we are taken care of and that works well for me.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Short answer, no, long answer is yes. I do not have a personal moral code but I live by the moral compass defined by my contract. I will do what it takes to meet the needs of the client that I work for, regardless of what is needed to accomplish that goal.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I have a taser dart and stun bomb that should keep the experiment under control until it can be properly secured. If that is not possible, a rocket down itís gullet will protect the employees and ensure minimal amounts of damage.

Just as a closing note, we all will follow the Big Guy and work with him where he works. You donít need to worry about compensation for us; the Big Guy ensures we are taken care of. What could be better than a team of 6 for the price of one?
Just in case you were a bit concerned, however, I made sure that a copy of this was already in Mr. Blysí files. And reviewing some of these other candidates I am hopeful you will see we are far superior. Did that one seriously try to blackmail you with pictures? Also, what is a Rodian dancer like? Iíve never seen one.

Remember me when you have a security concern and you wonít go wrong.

*********TRANSMISSION ENDS*********