View Single Post

PeterGun-SWE
07.17.2013 , 07:37 AM | #292
CZ-198 Application

Position: Security Officer
Applicant: Hachiman

Note: I will be brief in my application, cause time is a commodity i dont like to see go to waste.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

• Im a former Echani Jedi Master who left the order over a year ago, cause over time i grew tierd of their lack of support for my hardline approach to defend the galaxy and the Republic. Out over being a Blademaster and exceptional talented in the Jedi arts, im also a expert Slicer and a streetsmart troubleshooter. And i belive that the Czerka Corp can contribute more to the well-being of the galaxy, than any other goups or organisations out there.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

1. Acheiving my goal of becoming a Jedi Master.
  2. Dealing and disposing of numerous Sith, Imperials and other troublemakers around the galaxy
  3. Tracking down and smoking out a number of Imperial infiltraitors on Coruscant and other Republic core worlds.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

• I am determined, and will walk the extra distance just to make sure nothing is overlooked and that the job gets done. So yes, i will do "whatever it takes". Thats why i left the Jedi Order.

You are bound to find this out sooner or later, so i better mention that a couple of years ago i was forced to terminate one of your emplyees by the name Gayem Leksende on Tatooine. It was nothing personal against him or Czerka Corporation, i just had to get the job done and he stood in my way.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

• A compass, no matter what shape it takes is just a tool to give you directions. If it does not aid me, i will just get another that will help me complete my task at hand.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

• It depends on what kind of classification experiment has, and at what stage it is. So i see two ways to go about this situation.

1. Sound the alarm - evacuate the lab - activate the security lockdown, and then await the arrival the CCCT(Czerka Corperation Containment Team).
  2. Activate the security lockdown, and allow my esteemed colleague's to take a more active part in the experiment.

Please contact me if you need additional information, but please dont waste my time.

And in a show of good will, i also want to give you a heads up that several of your applicants are SIS agents trying to infiltrate the Czerka family. For now i wont give you their names, but if you find my application interesting and want to meet for an interview i will share that data with you.

/Hachiman