, 12:15 AM
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I am a mercenary for hire that has an extensive list of contracts and has never once failed to deliver on any of them. I feel your corporation is in dire need of my services.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.
1. Over 500 contracts and never failing a single one.
2. Assassinating high priority targets that were so important that mentioning of their names here would direct unwanted attention to all participants in this discussion.
3. Holding a high record on the top of most wanted lists across the galaxy.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
If you're good at something never do it for free. And if you charge for it, never reveal your methods. But I would go as far to say I'd do what ever it took to get things done.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Yes. No, I think it makes me more likely to comply with the task.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I'd secretly prepare for danger in the case it escapes... but only after my esteemed colleague succumbs to an unfortunate accident at the hands of their experiment.
1. You shed one incompetent employee and their pay.
2. The experiment is exposed to irregular stimuli and becomes much more valuable to study.
3. I have one less colleague to compete with.