View Single Post

silvershadows
07.16.2013 , 11:56 PM | #248
CZ-198 Application

Security Guard Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am an ambitious woman who has traveled much of the galaxy. Throughout these travels, I often came across Czerka technology, which fascinated me with its innovative design and destructive power. Seeing as how I have an affinity for all technology which produces explosions, laser fire, real fire, loud noises, bright lights, and gratuitous devastation, I was of course enraptured by nearly all Czerka technological products I came across.

To have the opportunity to provide Czerka with security would benefit both myself and the company, as I have extensive experience in both protection and elimination. I am skilled with a variety of weaponry, a quick-draw artist, and a certified marksman with both laser sniper rifles and blaster pistols. I own and maintain my own personal suit of Mandalorian beskar’gam, complete with flamethrower, miniature missile launcher, and rocket thrusters within my boots. My helmet contains life-form sensors with a radius of ten meters, a heads-up display which provides me with a three hundred sixty degree field of vision, rangefinder, and altimeter.

I have worked as a bounty hunter for the past ten years, since the age of thirteen, and have a ninety-nine percent success rate, with my only failures being two men who unfortunately took their own lives before I could do it for them. I am tenacious, and have widespread experience in tracking and eliminating or capturing elusive and dangerous targets. As I am sure a company such as Czerka has its share of enemies, I would be quite pleased to put my skills to work for you.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.

There is one thing that I have achieved which I pride myself on more than anything else. However, due to the sensitive nature of my work as a bounty hunter, I am unable to divulge many details, as I am a professional, and it is bad form to give the names of my employers and sometimes, even my targets. Please understand that this means I will also keep the secrets of Czerka, even should my employment end. I never blast and tell.

What I can tell you is that I hunted one of the most elusive targets in the galaxy, a man who had been on the run for over ten years. Sought after by many in the Mando’ade, he managed to avoid death and capture longer than he deserved, until I tracked him down on the world of Taris and ended his existence. I was the twenty-eighth bounty hunter to accept this contract, and the twelfth to return. My successful fulfillment of this contract is, without a doubt, the accomplishment I am most proud of.

Another contract I accepted which I felt good about completing was one I took for a Sith Lord, who hired me to infiltrate a Republic prison ship and retrieve a man who was being kept in stasis there. I have also faced and successfully beaten full squads of Republic soldiers and commandos on the field during the Battle of Corellia. Once, I battled six Jedi at once, two of which were Masters. It was an exhilarating fight, and the looks of surprise each wore when I planted blaster bolts between their eyes will be something I shall never forget.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

As I said, information regarding my contracts, personal contacts, and targets is kept confidential for the protection and privacy of my employers. In all of the accomplishments above, however, I have used my skills in tracking and armed combat. I also have some experience in negotiating, though usually said negotiations take place at the end of a blaster.

If I accept a job, I will do whatever I must to finish it. I do not like leaving contracts unfulfilled, and I do not cut corners. You hire me, I do what you pay me to do, and I do it well. I expect nothing from myself other than perfection, and neither should you.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

My morals have never before stopped me from completing a contract. You pay me enough, I do it. Simple as that. I also take weapons of both mass, medium, and minor destruction as payment, should you be interested in adding to my arsenal – an arsenal which I will put to work for you, showcasing your technology in a variety of environments and situations.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

While this dilemma might trouble some people, I see an immediate and quick resolution to the issue. Since I am ambidextrous (left hand dominate), I would simply use my right hand to hold onto my drink and/or snack. If I had to choose between the drink or the snack, I would choose the drink, particularly if it were blue Mandalorian Narcolethe or black ale. Did I mention I also accept payment in the form of cases of Narcolethe? But only the blue, not the green. I don’t like that green stuff, it’s sour.

I would quickly assess the value of the “experiment.” If it were alive and of little to no value, a quick blaster shot with my left hand would end the situation immediately. If it were valuable, I would take an extra tenth of a second to change my blasters power selection lever to “stun,” then shoot the “experiment,” thus leaving it alive so that the company does not suffer any undue loss. Should the experiment be of the mechanical sort rather than organic, a quick ion grenade would suffice to knock out its circuitry, though it would, obviously, need repairs.

After enjoying my drink, I would then either assist my colleague in cleaning up the mess, or report him for gross negligence, if it were applicable. In the case of negligence, I would then offer to take care of the problem by removing my colleague from the building, or executing him for his stupidity.

An additional note:

Due to my extensive time spent as a bounty hunter, I am somewhat well-known throughout the galaxy. This could prove to serve Czerka well should you choose to hire me and allow me to use new Czerka technology as I work for you. Other bounty hunters will see that I have great success using Czerka products and will seek to purchase them for their own use. I am also willing to professionally endorse products which I use often, and can potentially boost sales for Czerka by doing so.

Thank you for considering me for this position. I eagerly await your response.
IllusiaApocalypsaAvatia
The Cadera Legacy
Project Mayhem