View Single Post

Aiax
07.16.2013 , 11:13 PM | #246
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I'll be brief, as I realize you have thousands of applications to view:

I live to succeed. If success was quantified into tiny sponge squares, my success-squares would fill the entire hull of my X-70B.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

1. Have you ever seen a Sniper eliminate a Krayt Dragon by himself?? I'm not taking about the small adolescent ones that most humanoids brag about; I'm talking about the Ancients! You'll find his skeleton on Tatooine at -1204, 640
  2. Successfully drank four consecutive Hutts under the table....or that stone slab they so enjoy.
  3. Destroyed the Sith Lord....well, you know my story or we wouldn't be having this conversation...

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

"Whatever it takes" is for the other guy. I know exactly what it takes....

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I'm a Sniper. I eliminate my targets when they are in the most....compromising....situations. Morality is a luxury I can't afford.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Take one cocktail for the road and enjoy the show from a high vantage point.
"I'll fight any man, any animial, if Jesus were here i'd fight him too" - Tyson

Sanitize - 55 Sniper
Aiax - 55 Slinger