, 11:04 PM
Position Applied For: Security Officer
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
My time with the Empire and my training as a Sith has proven quite profitable. However, my fortunes have been tethered to the Empire; and my progression, like the Empire's war, has stagnated. From my experiences with Czerka, your ambitions equal, if not (dare I say), exceed my own. I believe time spent in the employ of Czerka Corp. would be greatly beneficial--for both parties.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
A. I have aided in the Empire's efforts to "neutralize" the Rakghoul Plague on Tatooine. My objectives were met and expectations exceeded.
B. I acquired several rare and extravagant relics for the Empire when a crucial opportunity presented itself on Nar Shaddaa. These were immediately turned over for study to critical Imperial personnel.
C. As a result of the studies done on the relics, I was able to interact with enigmatic Gree species on Illum and further the Empire's cause there. Substantial resistance from a "rogue Republic military fringe element" was encountered. At the risk of my well-being and that of my subordinates, we nonetheless completed our objectives resulting in substantial gain for the Empire.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
As previously mentioned, all three of the accomplishments above were undertaken at minimal expense for maximum gain; at substantial risk to myself and my crew and during the course of my already-assigned duties. "Whatever it takes" would have been sufficient. We far exceeded that.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
A moral compass is a luxury rarely affordable in war or business--Czerka is deeply involved in both. Should I be called on to act, I will do so to the best of my ability; which has been proven more than enough as both history and example have shown.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would allow my colleague's failure to run its course--if it was at negligible expense to the corporation. At that time, I would subdue or otherwise neutralize the situation. Then the incident would be reported to my superiors at the appropriate time (immediately if possible) and my colleague would be held accountable for any negligence or dereliction of duty.
I look forward to working with Czerka and the profitable future our arrangements will no doubt result in.
~Lord Vennum Emperion
See you in-game!