, 10:45 PM
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Being a force sensitive bounty hunter, who has spent the past 20 years educating the Mandillorian youth, it's time for a change. Seeking to step out of the classroom and into research and development to further a reputable company's image. Security or research fields would best suit my practical and honed skill set.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I. Won the Great Hunt.
II. Took out both Revan and Darth Malgus using Czerka gear.
III. Took out the Hutt Cartel and helped the Empire help itself to Makab.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
For the majority of my accomplishments, I trust just myself and yes, it's a "whatever it takes" mentality. I do have to give accolades to guildmates, Mako, Blizz, and HK-51 for all their personal sacrifices in order to make me the bounty hunter I am today. I also must give Czerka props as the majority of the gear I have used and am using was created by you.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
My moral compass points deep south. With the "whatever it takes" mentality, I have over 10,000 confirmed kills. If we were to give our morality a color - blue for "goodie two shoes" and red for "whatever it takes" I am definitely a dark crimson red. And on a scale of 1 - 5, I am definitely a 5.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Help "experiment" to escape. Allow colleague to return to our work area, unaware, while I enjoy a beer. Return to find colleague "consumed" by experiment. Put "experiment" down. Collect all data on colleagues finding and research. Start where they left off and refine all materials until the perfect "experiment" can be produced. Sign off on all work as my own.
Thank you for allowing me this wonderful opportunity to join such a dynamic workforce.
Remember that grammar, punctuation, spelling, and sentence structure count in the real world. So do breast implants... CE VIP