<Verifying Reader: Officer Woods. Authenticating...>
<Basic Life Signs: Checked.>
<Facial Features: Checked.>
<Biometrics: Checked.>
<Identity: Confirmed.>
<Begin transmission.>

CZ-198 APPLICATION
M2X2-LN3U-LU

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Designers, manufacturers, researchers, scientists, lab assistants, and, uh, test subjects - although these jobs are important and a big part of this industry, I strongly believe that the Czerka Corporation needs more than that.
A big company like Czerka also needs people who work in the background.
That's why I'm offering my services as one of the Galactic Republic's known - and trusted - heroes, to work as an undercover envoy. Being a Jedi Consular, travelling all over the galaxy resolving diplomatic issues and inter-galactic relations, I have forged strong connections with the Galactic Senate and even with a few members of the Jedi Order and the Council itself. Strong enough for them to make a few exemptions on my cause.
What I can offer Czerka is the assurance that all of Czerka's projects on Republic Space will be approved by the Senate and Jedi Council, that Czerka-related incidents will be veiled in limelight, and that other rowdy employees and agents will be properly managed.
I am fully aware that the position desired is not on the list of job offers you recently posted. And with that, I leave you with the option to consider this special job application, or waste this opportunity of even greater success, specially with the uptight, goody-two-shoes Republic.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
- Alderaanian politics and civil war weaved in my hands. Took a lot, but all went according to plan.
- Managing remote diplomatic missions with my companions and several more self-employed agents and acquired allies and contacts. Notable negotiations include arranging a coup against an Imperial governor, which led to the Republic's "timely redemption" of that Outer Rim planet.
- All the while maintaining solid, good relations with the Republic's people in power.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
If "whatever it takes" would also count the fact that I have so far managed to conceal my real intentions of doing these menial tasks for the Republic to everyone, even to my starship crew (well, except for that sneaky Holiday and her creator, Cedrax, who conveniently became my most trusted ally), then, yes, I have done - and will do - whatever it takes for success.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
The Jedi Order teaches you a lot of things, and at some early point in my life, I have embraced all of its teachings. I felt enlightened by the knowledge of the Force and of the Ancients. Therefore, my sense of an action being moral or not, is unmistakenly strong.
However, travelling all across the Galaxy, seeing the bitter truth, I have embraced the reality that the Force does not always persist, and that some of the Jedi's teachings are at the least half-true. I'd be happy to sit with you in a Cantina to elaborate my views.
With that, I set aside the way of the Jedi and have devised my own sense of morality according to my own precepts, and, well, amusement.
I think you would be glad to know, that I see the term "questionable".. rather amusing.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
First, I analyze the setting. How would my actions affect myself? My hard-earned good image with the Republic? The intentions of my benefactors? The concerned colleague?
I have a keen eye into details. That is how I succeed. Everything should fit into place. Simply killing or capturing the beast would not suffice. Messy, and to no good end.
First, the Republic will not know of this incident. I assume that this situation is set on Czerka property.
And once eveything is set, I would then let the experiment break out of its cage. Traces of the foul play shoul be nil. I will make sure that from this incident, my reputation with Czerka will improve, upon the demise of another colleague's stature and reliability with the Corporation.
I have a strong team - my crew - that can easily handle and subdue the creature, no problems with that.
We will only contain the beast, as it may still serve a better purpose, while, of course, luring the action away from the good food and booze.

I know that my special skill set will be more than useful to Czerka Corporation, that I can be an asset. Let me know once you have an appropriate position available. Until then.
M2X2-LN3U-LU

<End transmission.>
Quote:
The Force guide you and keep you;
The Force make its face shine on you, and be gracious to you;
The Force turn fate towards you, and give you peace~.