View Single Post

GuruMat
07.16.2013 , 08:56 PM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Name: Renegade Deathbringer
Position: Security Officer

1. As the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy I enjoy new death-defying challenges, and will do any job for the right price. Having previously seen some of Czerka's machinations first hand, I am confident that as the Security Officer I would be able to utilize my combined skills to help the corporation 'push the limits of engineering innovation'.

2. I've killed some of the toughest foes in the galaxy, including Hutts, Sith, Jedi, Dread Guard, ancient and advanced droids, terrors beyond imagination, and the odd annoying sand person. Most notably I killed the Archon of the New Hutt Empire (that was a fun day). I also captured the Chancellor of the Galactic Senate (just for kicks), and completed all my contracts and destroyed all my competition to become the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt. I am constantly looking for new challenges that test my abilities.

3. I completed the above via a combination of cunning, daring, intelligence, and good 'ol fashion brute force. I have contacts on both the Jedi and Dark Councils, SIS, Imperial Intelligence, Republic military, and have a vast network of underworld allies. As such I always have the latest tech, up-to-date intelligence, and the leverage to get myself out of any situation.

4. My moral compass is determined by the highest bidder. If you pay the bills, I got the skills.

5. I would continue to indulge in the cocktails and snacks, and enjoy the frivolity that ensues from the escape of my colleagues experiment. Once I deem it necessary (or I run out of snacks), I would kill the experiment and then stuff it and mount it on my wall.