View Single Post

wairuakaha
07.16.2013 , 08:56 PM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

POSITION: Security Officer

1) I am a mercenary for hire with a long list of accomplishments that have earned me the favourable attention of and credits from members of the Dark Council and Imperial Grand Moffs on many worlds. My tools of trade and skills are as well managed and refined as my personal well-being, consequently ensuring my employer receives the best instrument for his/her task that he/she is prepared to pay for. The C-Corporation will be well placed in employing me as a member of its security personnel, particularly for tasks most others find squeamish or distasteful. Ensure my remuneration and I will ensure you will have your job done and dusted professionally with minimal mess, if any. I am motivated by Czerka's long history of radical developments and its keen and cunning eye on the ebb and flow of the galaxy-spanning market place - there is much I can learn from an organisation such as this as my employer.

2) a) In completing a long list of classified objectives for the Empire, I reclaimed the world of Makeb for the Imperial forces and earned myself the title of 'Terror of Makeb'. Surely that stands be in good stead for the role I am applying for.

b) I was victorious in the Great Hunt, a galaxy spanning contest to identify the best bounty hunter for the present time.

c) Assisted Sith Lords and Grand Moffs on a long list of planets on numerous security related matters ensuring their larger schemes and objectives were achieved. Records of these multitude of achievements are available in the security data of the planets under Imperial control.

3) The above accomplishments with a single minded focus on getting the job done and done well to meet and exceed my employer's expectations so as to ensure my remuneration and all discretionary bonus payments and future contracts are secured. Yes, I would do whatever it takes for success - this is beyond doubt!

4) My moral compass only moves for a small and very select group of people and issues. For all else, particularly where it concerns fulfilling a contract, my moral compass has no role in the task at hand.

5) I will alert my colleague an request he re-confines his experiment, if he/she is unable or unwilling to, I will apprehend him/her for questioning for the security threat he/she has created and thereafter attempt to re-confine the experiment failing which I will destroy it. If said colleague resists arrest, I will attempt non-lethal methods to subdue and apprehend, failing which I will destroy him/her on grounds of (1) creating a security threat, (2) failing to control or confine the threat after reasonable notice, (3) failing to co-operate, (4) resisting arrest, and (5) employing violence against a member of the security personnel of Czerka (if and where applicable).

Barbatos Mal, Terror of Makeb.
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." - Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic