View Single Post

Chemmie
07.16.2013 , 08:33 PM | #225
TO: Czerk Representative

CZ-198 Application:

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am a Pure Blood, Sith Sorcerer on the Dark Council. I would be interested in being part of the Czerka family because I bore of my job easily, and I am looking for a new challenge at every opportunity.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

At the young age of 50 I was promoted to the Dark Council.
I have been a guild leader most of my life and am very proud of my officer corps.
After 5 years of hard work we have defeated one of the Dread Guards, and we are hot on the trail of the other traitors.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Being raised a slave and working quickly up through the ranks I always feel that I do whatever it takes for the benefit of my group.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

This is not the first time I would have been asked to do something "questionable" early in sith training we face this decision to separate the weak ones.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Using my sith sorcerer powers I would simply take over the creatures mind to calm it. I would then take out my aggravation (perhaps with a little torture) on the employee for interrupting my snack. This way he would not interrupt my time again but still could be of use for the company.

Oh yes I forgot to add and had to edit... This is for the
"Research Contributor: Be a key player in Czerka's development of new products by simply providing attendance and feedback. A wide variety of species and genetic traits needed. No experience required!"

My under guild-lings will supply whatever "samples" you need. I ask in return for funds donated to my personal research in the dark forces. (What the other members of the Dark Council don't know won't hurt them.)
www.SwtorStyles.com

"SWTOR Styles" fansite with pictures of Gear/Weapons/

Companions/Housing Etc.