View Single Post

Kurgun
07.16.2013 , 08:21 PM | #224
CZ-198 Application

Research Contributor: My profession requires I stay one step ahead of my targets that requires me to equip one of a kind prototype weapons platforms. It is imperative I have the tools I need to complete my missions and I am always providing my suppliers with battle tested feedback as well as alterations to improve upon my systems. Research and development is imperative to my survival and my success.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am Pyker Starfighter, Mandalorian. I am highly trained in advanced prototype weaponry and I am a lethal hunter with unmatched skills. If you are unlucky enough to get put on my list then you can count on me catching up with you, very soon. Contracts are fulfilled to the exact specifications of my clients, dead or alive.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

First, being accepted by the Mandalorians after a grueling initiation that was earned in blood and sweat. Second, after many years of searching the galaxy I was able to catch up with Tarro Blood and avenge my mentor, Braden. No mercy for the coward Tarro, I left him stranded in his holding cell on a doomed ship. Third, my Mandalorian honor, I do not sacrifice it on any job, ever.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Any and all means necessary, and always honored my Mandalorian brothers by never accepting a better offer.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I am Mandalorian, I get the job done, no matter the cost.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I don't drink, it dulls the senses. If you must know carbon freeze or flame thrower, either will work.
"He's No Good to Me Dead"