Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
View Single Post
07.16.2013 , 08:09 PM |
Droid Technician. I have appropriate level of cybertech skills.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
- I am the captain of the Armed Forces of the Republic, the commander of the Havoc Squard. In this job I'm tired destroy everything around me, and I would like to engage in creative work.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
- I got the proud title of "Black Bisector" for the repair of gree's engineering networks on Corrusant.
- In my team two robots that are equipped personally by me with the best of available to me gear and I do not stop the work on their modernization.
- I have extensive combat experience, so I'll be able to handle the situation if something goes wrong.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
- Any achievement can be obtained only through hard work, so yes, I can say "whatever it takes".
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
- I'm determined to achieve results, so willing to carry out any instructions to achieve those results.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
- I will point out a colleague on his mistakes and offer help.
Hi-tech in barbarian's hands is just a junk...