View Single Post

EenVooral
07.16.2013 , 08:02 PM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I consider myself of man of many talents. Having spent time within both the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic, I have been exploring the strengths and weaknesses of both. My motivation: Glory and profit. I successfully infiltrated the Sith Acadamey on Korriban twice "training" as both a Warrior and Inquisitor reaching both the status as a Council Member of the Sith Empire as well as serve as the "Emperor's Hand." At the same time, I infiltrated the secret Jedi temple on Tython and trained as both a Consular and a Knight. The arrogance of both the Sith and Jedi blinds them to reality...as a "Jedi," I killed the Emperor's Voice without the Emporer ever suspecting that it was his "Hand" and an actiing Sith Council Member...and the Jedi have never suspected my "loyalties" to the Sith. Additionally, I also have infiltrated the Republic's most elite trooper squad, Havok, and am it's leader; as well as being known as a common Smuggler and have estabilshed numerous contacts in the galaxy's criminal underworld as a Bounty Hunter. Empires and Alliances rise and fall, heroes and villans come and go, but the true nature and power of the galaxy can be directed by those business interests who are willing and able to avail themselves of opportunity...no matter where it may exist or what it may take to realize. I can use my influence through my differing "personas" to ensure Czerka's continued success and future profit, as well as the numerous crafting abilities I have mastered in these personas in biochem, synthweaving, artifice, armstech, armormech, cybertech and computer slicing to achieve a greatness in engineering not seen in the galaxy since even before the rise of the Infinite Empire, when the galaxy was in a more Celestial form of being.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Killed the Emperor's Voice while serving not only as a Council Member of the Sith Empire but also as the Emperor's Hand himself. Received the "glory" of becoming a Master Jedi twice while deceiving the Jedi as to my true identify and purpose as well as affiliations with the Emperor and Sith Empire itself. Infiltrated Imperial Intelligence and dismantled the so-called "Star Cabal" and have assumed it's interests as my own, directing it's affairs from the shadows to serve my own needs. No one suspects my true nature or intent, pitting one army against the other...like so many piecess on a Dejarik board, all in the name of profit and glory. By the way, I also took care of the "Thing that Czerka Found" on Tatooine. It is safe and in my posession, awaiting further exploration.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Overconfidence to the point of arrogance...both the Sith and Jedi have such simplistic views of the galaxy and "the Force," they both completely reject the original teachings of the Je'daii. True power rests in living in both the light and the dark to serve one's own need. To know a thing you must understand all aspects of that thing, not just the dogmatic views of one overzealous religious sect or beauracratic organization. Credits run the galaxy, from the lowliest poodoo scraper on Tatooine to the politicians on Coruscant so easily bought and sold. Knowing the motivation and the needs of each are paramount to be successful...such success I have found throughout my endeavors. Expectations drive reality: Meet expectations and life goes on...exceed expectations and you're called a hero. Such is life in this galaxy, but such also ensures profit by those motivated to do what is necessary.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

The only value that motivates me is knowledge, power and profit...no other consideration comes before those. As a student of the original Je'daii teachings, before their corruption by both the Jedi and what would later be called Sith, the true essence is domination of The Force by it's user...to use the force, both light and dark, to achieve a goal. This is my philosophy in all things: What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. To that end, profit exists to any that are willing and able to do what is necessary, regardless of the immediate impacts or the costs it may entail. I have seen with my own eyes the "mysteries" that abound on Belsalvis. Current history holocrons state that the Rakata are the famed "Engineers" of old. But I believe there's a hidden truth, one lost by time and conflict, that another race of beings preceeded the Rakata and created feats of engineering such as the galaxy has never seen again. This is my current focus and goal...to uncover the mysteries of a Celestial nature, in order to shape and profit from the future to come. If this takes the obliteration of entire star systems to achieve this, it will be a noble sacrifice in the quest for knowledge, power and profit.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would protect my own interests and those of Czerka above all others...however, I would not interfere with this failied experiment to show the incompetence of this colleague and would seek to punish him/her personally for their failure. I have accomplished too much in this galaxy to let one incompentent lessor form of life jeapordize the profits of Czerka or my own endeavors. While I would use all my influence to bring this matter to a quick conclusion, I will not allow a lessor lifeform jeapordize Czerka or my own profits. Due to my position in both the Sith Empire, the Galactic Republic as well as the Jedi and criminal underworld, I would ensure that my contacts with the Holonet never reported on anything that would be harmful to the interests of Czerka...or my own. Thus, I beleive that employment with Czerka would benefit both of us tremendously. The alternative, however, would not be in either of our best interests.

I will be monitoring my contacts throughout the galaxy, in anticipation of your response.[/B]