View Single Post

Ishoam
07.16.2013 , 07:48 PM | #216
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

My name is Ishoam Tsaunin. I am a young man that looks to make the galaxy a better place. By serving with the Republic military for a number of years, I developed heightened reflexes and I have saved dozens of lives while serving both as a combat medic and doctor.

By becoming a biochemical engineer, I will be a valuable asset to have on any team. I am highly familiar with the latest advancements in Medical technology. During my time in the Republic, I worked in the most advanced and up-to-date hospitals on Coruscant and Republic hospital ships. I always execute the plan of completing a task as efficiently as possible, while best using the resources at my disposal.

I've been away from my family for a long time, and by joining the Czerka family, I hope to find a purpose by making the family better, both socially and financially. Socially by being a well-liked guy, and financially by making sure the company profits from the projects I am assigned to.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

1. I took first place in the first heat of the Vertical City Swoop Race. The race was a highly publicized event. It was the talk of the town for days.

2. I developed an antigen for a grade seven biohazzard. The virus slowly killed the victim by accelerating the decay of tissue in the lungs. Cells were dying faster than they could be replaced. While it took many hours and long nights, but a cure was found.

3. As part of Galactic Remembrance Day, I sang a duet with the aspiring singer, Merralné, Organa. We performed the piece "A Noble Sacrifice", a song meant to inspire soldiers, on the promenade in front of several soldiers, Jedi, and passer-byes. The crowd loved the performance. The morale of everyone listening was surely raised.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

The swoop race I practiced for for hours. I performed several dozen practice heats in the deserts of Tatooine. I suffered numerous sunburns but it was all necessary to secure victory.

The antigen took countless hours and many long nights working with my medical research team. The project took several weeks to complete. While the victims were suffering from extensive pain and coughing up blood, they were kept stable with powerful painkillers and regenerative implants.

To perform at a live concert, I practiced for hours. I must have sang the song at least a hundred times. Merralné and I rehearsed almost daily, and for hours at a time. our friendship was strengthened by us working toward the common goal of performing well.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

While I have a strong moral compass, I don't see it getting in the way of my duties. I will do whatever is necessary
to complete my work. I am perfectly willing to set my morals aside to get the job done. Getting dirty is part of the job isn't it?

If I am asked to perform "morally questionable" duties, I know that sometimes in order to succeed, you must be evil. If certain people have to suffer for the greater good of the company... the galaxy is a cold place, and the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

For example, if there is an abandoned outpost with equipment and supplies inside of it, finders keepers. The resale of those items will reduce the cost of company resources and make it less of a strain financially. Why use slightly more credits out of the company's pocket when you have thousands in various items in an abandoned base?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I go to the experiment's containment terminal and attempt to increase the holding field or similar so that it will be much more difficult for the experiment to escape. If preventing its escape is not possible, I call for security teams to deal with the threat.

Either way, I let my colleague know what happened and advise him to heed more caution in the future, after I make a full report to my superiors of course. Such carelessness can get people killed.