View Single Post

07.16.2013 , 07:32 PM | #211
CZ-198 Application - Organism Handler

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I am an experienced bounty hunter that has traversed the galaxy performing dangerous and imperative tasks. Throughout my travels I have seen the positive impact of Czerka and have used Czerka products which have been very helpful. I would like to use my experience to help this great company.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
1. I stopped a nest of colicoids from growing and expanding out of control as well as establishing peace between Balmorran inhabitants and the colicoids.

2. I participated in Darth Malgus's invasion squad's attack on the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The experience gave me connections with people in power and taught me invaluable combat skills.

3. I proposed, established, and maintained a peace treaty between the Empire and Dantooine natives and ensured they maintained no ties with the Republic. As of now, the treaty still stands and bountiful trade occurs between the Empire and the surviving citizens of the planet.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I achieved success through perseverance and hard work. I will do whatever it takes if there is money to pay for it.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I am willing to set aside personal ethical views if credits are involved.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would use my current experience and skills learned as an organism handler to secure the experiment inside its cage and ensure the experiment is calmed so it will not make another attempt at leaving its confines.