, 07:16 PM
Position Security Officer
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I'm a freelance contractor and I go where the work is, I seek adventure, risk, and reward. Czerka has it's hands in many pockets and needs someone like me. I've traveled across the galaxy and worked with all sorts of beings. I've killed nearly every living thing that walks, crawls, slithers, or flies, at one time or another and I'm always willing to put more bodies on the ground to decay where they fall after I take what's mine.
I can of course bring targets in alive but this is often an outcome that dictates my compensation is increased.
Also as a small business owner I'm always looking to expand my business with new opportunities.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I'm most proud of my influence through the Empire, through numerous campaigns I've brought the Empire victory after victory often snatched from the jaws of defeat and incompetence. When the Empire needs their collective butt saved they call me.
After that I'm most proud of the collection of beings I've brought to my cause. Throughout my travels building my business I've brought differing points of view to serve my will and serve it well.
Finally I'm proud to have become a Mandalorian, it was a great honor and a long process that brought me many fantastic opportunities to get where I am today.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
Through tireless perseverance, when I've got a job on my mind I'm unstoppable. I do whatever it takes to succeed and I'll add I don't shy away from doing what is harder in favor of what is quicker as many others do. For some 'whatever it takes' means whatever is easiest or funnest for them not necessarily what gives the best outcome for the situation.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I do have a strong moral compass which serves *me*. I use it to understand my enemies, my allies and all other beings I encounter. One cannot hope for success if one doesn't understand where those around and against you are coming from. Many outcomes have gone in my favor because I understood where my opposition was coming from and I saved time with the correct tactics.
My understanding never gets in the way of my getting a job done but it might not get done as some might expect.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I'd give them a heads up about the likely failure and prepare to deal with the situation since I'm always up for some wet work.