1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
My name is Kristof Rem, and as a Jedi Knight I travel the galaxy and aid all those I encounter. I am no longer bound to a Master, and can thus choose my own approach to solving the dilemmas laid before me. I feel I can be most able to do so through employment to the Czerka Corporation. Czerka controls interests on Coruscant, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Alderaan, Balmorra and Quesh, as well as a plethora of other planets. This thus makes Czerka one of the more ideal organizations for me to bring my goodwill and expertise to, with the intent of uplifting the galaxy.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I graduated to knighthood in the Jedi Order, I would like to collectively include all the planets that I've saved into one achievement, and I also assisted in expelling the Empire from Balmorra. These are the most prominent accomplishments that I am allowed to speak of while I was still felt very subject to the demands of the Jedi Council. As a Jedi Knight I have served as the arms and the legs of the Jedi Order.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
For the most part, I merely followed the instructions that the Jedi Council gave me. Many of my assignments were open-ended and I performed several functions within the Jedi Order. Duties included, but were not limited to, peacekeeping, diplomacy and investigation. My talents were certainly aided by the Force, but many of responsibilities required that I stay them. I strive to do what I do with expert knowledge.
I have never had to sacrifice my moral compass or the lives of others to do what I had to do, so I am not sure what I would do if forced to work on a project with questionable methods, but I can assure you that I have knowledge in intelligence gathering, computer slicing, technological surveillance and espionage. There is little to do with technology that I cannot understand or surmount.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I do have a strong moral compass. My principles have guided me throughout the vast majority of my life, and I do not see that changing anytime soon. However, as a Jedi Sentinel, I am often tasked with assignments from the Jedi Council that many of our more prominent Jedi Knights and diplomats are much less preferential to. Handling assignments that my colleagues have written off as impossible or unworthy is something that I've often had to do, and that hasn't stopped me from successfully achieving all that I have today. I don't see it stopping me in the future, either.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
First I would investigate my colleague's project to determine that I have all of the relevant facts straight. Then, after my spying, if it was determined that immediate action needed to be exercised, I would attempt to handle the situation myself, utilizing my technical knowledge to sabotage or otherwise directly engage the problem. Otherwise, I would simply inform my immediate superior(s) of the problem, and offer any assistance that I could give.