View Single Post

DOCSMonkey
07.16.2013 , 07:03 PM | #203
CZ-198 Application

Quote:
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
1. Names Crestker. Some people call me a bounty hunter, but i prefer the term Well-Compensated Establishment Provocateur. I'm kind of a big deal. I'm number one on the republics most wanted list, and considering there at war with the "sith" i'd say that's an accomplishment all it's own. I've got ties within the Dark council including my sister Darth Imperious and the ill tempered Darth Tormen.
I can bring a level of professionalism with the reputation to back it up. I'm what Czerka needs to be the best security officer in corporate history.

Quote:
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
2. Once, my ships intercom system didn't work, So i kicked it, and it started working again.. Oh and i managed to assassinate Supreme Chanellor Janarus, No big deal... just say'n. I'm also Champion of the great hunt and On numerous occasions I have gone toe to toe with various Sith lords and Jedi Masters, Guess who's still standing.

Quote:
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
3. Deep pockets and a worthy Czerka blaster. Whatever it takes to get the job done as discreetly as possible.

Quote:
Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
4. For the right amount of money, nothing is questionable.

Quote:
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
5. I guess that all depends on the type of complimentary cocktails and snacks.
Bounty Hunter? I prefer "Well-Compensated Establishment Provocateur."
Crestker LvL 55 Powertech
Tafahlia LvL 55 Sorcerer