View Single Post

Reminant
07.16.2013 , 06:57 PM | #200
"Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?"

*Force Choke* "I am the Emperor's Wrath don't forget that again." */Force Choke* "I am here because the Sith Emperor demands it." *Snaps Fingers* Vette hands over files detailing the death of Baras, the destruction of the rebel Malak, securing a HK-51 ship, and later re-securing it. Continually erasing failures from existence, both imperial and republicans alike. I have face the Hutt Cartel and the are running scared. Undermining the treacherous Baras by sending the Armageddon Battalion to Corella. Freeing the voice of the Emperor by slaying his body. Freeing the Entity. Facing off with aliens from another dimension. The list continues......

"At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. And please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children."

*Force Push* "Your repetitive questioning is infuriating me. But if you must know more, I have traversed the Nightmare Lands of Voss and completing a ritual only their mystics could take on. I thwarted Soa in his attempt to destroy the galaxy. Most recently I killed the Arcon on Makeb; while doing so I removed the republic and mercenary scum from the planet and made it look as if the planets core had exploded thus making the Republic no longer interested in getting Makeb's Isotope-5."

"Very well now how did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do 'whatever it takes' for success?"

"Ahh finally want to hear the juicy details, you may live after all. I do not let anything stop me from what I want done. If I had to I would have let Makeb truly explode if it meant that the republic could not have its resources. I lead the assault on Soa. He tried to pit us against ancient Sith but they where no match. He even tried to imprison me but no mind trap could hold me back. I stood upon his bloody corpse as I ripped his head off. So nothing will stop me no matter the means to achieve it."

*cough* "Emm, emm. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?"

"Morals are for the weak minded. Need some one killed? Planet destroyed? Like I said I do whatever it takes to get the job done right. I get a task and complete it no questions asked. But you betray me or try and get me killed on purpose, ask Baras what happens then. Oh wait you can't I killed him for that."

"Ok. Hypothetical question now. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?"

"I would find out the worth of the experiment. Either a. forcing it out of my colleagues or b. in the Czerka data relays. If it is of low quality I would alert the nearby guards to secure it. High importance I would secure the experiment myself to within the needed limits. If the experiment needs to be killed/destroyed so be it. The loss of an institution is far worse than a subject that can be replaced. In regards to my colleague. I would see to it personally that he be stripped of the project and pay for a new round of complimentary cocktails and snacks that I may or may not have missed, and then kill him for his incompetence in the first place, unless ordered not to, in which case I would make him make cookies for us all."