, 06:53 PM
Position applying for: Droid Technician
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Because Czerka is just plain awesome.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
A. I can play the holophone... and I'm even good at it too.
B. Beat a fish at a staring contest... by waiting until it evolved eyelids.
C. Mathmatically Proved that a rift in time and space that it couldn't exist, retroactively erasing it from the universe and restoring half the galaxy that it had destroyed.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
For the Holophone, practice, lots of practice, about 47 hours a day ( I moved to a planet with longer days so I could practice more)
For the goldfish, patience, it only took about 300 million years of waiting (did I mention I'm immortal?)
For the rift, the math formula cannot be written as it involves a number of steps that would fill the Observable universe several times over if written out, but it can be conceived mentally..
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Morality is for those who put limitations on themselves because they are afraid of success I am not afraid of success. That does not however mean I don't have morality, it's just that it's secondary to success.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Notify the Colleague that their experiment is likely to excape, and alert security if the containment cannot be quickly modified to properly restrict the creature, I respect my colleagues, but that must come second to the success of my employer, after all, dead employees have fewer uses that live ones (this is not true for all people, but any employee of Czerka would be sure to qualify as worth more alive than dead.)