View Single Post

notmando
07.16.2013 , 06:44 PM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
1. My name is Atroxe, I got trained as sith but left to become a smuggler. Before i could make a living there i got into the republic military. Czerka makes the best equipment out there and I would like to help continue that legacy.

2. I've killed the Havoc Squad traitors. I've gotten the loyalty of jedi and sith. I also rule the criminal underworld.

3. I did the above accomplishments with the utmost professionalism possible. I did whatever it took, even betraying my own morals.

4. I do have a strong moral compass, but, as I said earlier, I work with the utmost professionalism.

5. I would not only discreetly beef up security I would give the experiment a sedative that would last long enough for me to go to the party.
"The key to strength in the force is in the bone marrow, producing midichlorians in the blood. Meaning if you get your arm cut off, gather your bones and make them the basis for your cybernetics."-Bonus'adnihilum/level 65 Assassin