View Single Post

07.16.2013 , 06:40 PM | #191
CZ-198 Application
Security Officer Position

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am Prototype Two-Delta, a Gree android model designed for combat and provided to the Republic military for field testing after the two organizations collaborated on repairing the infrastructure of Coruscant. My primary purpose was to serve in the Republic military, with a secondary objective of observing Basic language patterns in order to minimize the communication barrier between the Gree and the various species of the Galactic Republic for any future collaboration. I

Although I was provided to the Republic military for service, my commitment to them has been completed. As an android, I am a self-aware and sentient being, so my service is not obligatory. Therefore, it is logical for me to pursue all avenues of advancement, even those outside of service to the Galactic Republic. Based on my abilities, I would be well suited for the position of a Security Officer at Czerka Facility CZ-198. My previous military experience and unique origin would be an asset to an organization that emphasizes the advancement of technology as much as Czerka.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Accomplishment #1) Service in Havoc Squad
I served admirably in the elite special forces unit Havoc Squad, rising to the rank of Major. Further details on operations are classified.

Accomplishment #2) Service in Theta Company
Due to my experience with Havoc Squad, I was selected for service in the Republic Special Forces unit designator Theta Company. I was placed in Tempest Platoon due to my combat medicine programming and quickly rose to the position of Chief Medic.

Accomplishment #3) Command of Theta Company
After a short period of service in Theta Company, I was approached by Colonel Dreskord and asked if I would be interested in his position since he was being called away for another assignment in the Unknown Regions. I accepted the position and immediately instituted some changes to maximize the combat efficiency of our unit by incorporating the skill sets and abilities of Jed and privateers into our military unit and structure. Further unclassified details can be found on the holonet site at along with information for prospective recruits.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

As an android, I am able to achieve a level of efficiency that far surpasses the abilities of biological organisms. I do not suffer fatigue, do not require nutrients, and do not have emotional simulators. These advantages allow me to focus on achieving my objectives as quickly and efficiently as possible.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

As mentioned previously, I do not have emotional processors, which are critical to the biological concept of morals. Therefore, emotions and morals do not have any influence on my decision-making processes and do not keep me from achieiving my objectives. However, my experience interacting with various biological species during my service in the Republic Military has provided me with some context of what moral decisions are, which allows me to factor the reaction of others into my decision-making.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would subdue the experiment and restrain it if at all possible. If not, I would eliminate the target with extreme prejudice while ensuring that enough samples remained to restart the research. I would the immediately file a report with my superiors.