View Single Post

Kalli
07.16.2013 , 06:27 PM | #188
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? My name is Darth Kuolemas. As a sith warrior I am more than capable of providing excellent security against those that would want to interfere in any and all assets that Czerka wants protected.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.) 1. Ascending to the dark council. 2. Removing Republic scum from Makeb. 3. Thwarting the attack on Droumand Kaas by The Shroud.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? All that were in my path were simply destroyed. Nobody stops me from completing an objective.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? Morals are for the weak-minded. Doing what is necessary is part of any demanding task and often times demands no less.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? If this 'colleague' is a friend and the experiment is part of a common goal then I'd stay close enough to help ensure the situation is contained and controlled. However, if this colleague is a rival and we have nothing in common, nothing would satisfy me more than to see him/her fail so that true progress can continue.