View Single Post

07.16.2013 , 06:19 PM | #186
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

You look to be makin' a profit, and where there's a job, I can be counted on for makin' creds or makin' trouble. Depends on my financial interests, ya see. Republic's not...entrepreneurial enough for my tastes. When they bring work, it ain't bad, but the pay could be better. Still, keeps my ship flyin'. Got a crew. Most needs accounted for. Got muscle, a fence, arms dealer, con man, and assassin droid. Most of all, got a quick finger on the trigger and an eye for a deal.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Well, I run a successful business. What kind of business you say? Well, let's just say...I move goods that don't need to be seen. Quickly and quietly. So quiet, most say I haven't done a single bit of smugglin' in my entire career. Those who are smart...and rich...know better...

I have made a lot of connections. Criminals that cross me are put down rather quickly. Not sayin' I personally do it, but I know folks that are in the business of removin' obstacles. I can't help it if they like helpin' me.

Biggest accomplishment so far? I'd say it is the fact I can't peek my head out in civilized Imp space without having it shot at. Made myself quite a pest in them parts. May be more of an accomplishment that I ain't dead yet.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

How did I do all of that? Luck, grit, and a good blaster at my side. Two actually. Usually I don't have to do much to accomplish my goals. It is amazin' how thoughtful and cooperative folks can be when they're 'fraid of gettin' shot.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Heh. Most don't know 'nuff to question anythin' I do. But yeah, if the job pays...don't much care what it is.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Shoot it between the eyes and continue eating. Should be more responsible with their goods if they want to keep 'em.
Gunslinger Guide | Complete Valor Points List | Official Gunslinger Representative Questions Page
Harbinger: Geldarion ('Slinger), Shadowlands: Geldaria (Sniper)
Owner of The Fanatical Swordsman, cohost for Casual Core Radio, PvP Writer and former cohost for Corellian Run Radio