Pyrozest
07.16.2013 , 06:10 PM | #182
To: Hiring Manager
CZERKA CORPORATION

Prophecy of the Five
Republic Chapter

CZ-198 Application

Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
As a Jedi I am very interested in the Biochemical Pharmacist aspect of employment. I have mastered as much as I can with existing data and have produced some very useful products. I am interested in furthering my profession and increase upon my skills with your company and better the galaxy with my findings.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
1) I ended the threat of the Emperor interests in genocidal exterminations upon the galaxy.
[INDENT2) I successfully evacuated the citizens of Makeb from disaster through the Hutt Cartel and am currently working to stabilize local planetary populace for a safe environment for the return of the evacuated citizens.][/INDENT]
3) I have recently put the justice 1 of the 6 Dread Masters through a Republic sponsored champaign on the planet Darvannis.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
With my 3 listed accomplishments it has only taken a fair amount of sacrifices to get the job done. The accomplishments speak for themselves as do the work it took to perform effectively. In the end, I stand by thee end results.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I would say I have a very strong moral compass. My references from the Jedi Counsel can attest to this, however, when I am presented with a challenge to perform my duties, there are always the questionable means that must be explored in order to have any kind of impact. It is important to take all possible avenues into account and then take the appropriate measures to be able to fulfill the necessary tasks for the job.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I have been training my entire life. I would act in a manner that would preserve the interests to the corporation as well as minimize any and all potential threats to the newest experiment; thus saving the corporation's investments and render reputation disparagement's to zero by insuring operational securities remain private to only those who need to know within the corporation.
▮▮▮╣◙◙Θ∌)╣█████████████████████████████)