Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
View Single Post
07.16.2013 , 06:01 PM |
Position Applying For: Research Contributor
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
My name is Troopern and I was my master's pride and joy. I was able to understand the force a lot quicker than anticipated, so well that he sent to Tython, to the temple for training to become a Jedi Knight. I want to be a part of this family because this war is taking its toll on both sides. Heroes rise and fall each day and I am hoping that assisting in research development of new technologies can end this a lot sooner and casualties be a lot lower than anticipated. I feel that is exactly what Czerka can do and for that I wish to become a part of it.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
A. I stopped a rogue Jedi from destroying my entire order.
B. I confronted and killed a Sith Lord that was going to cripple Coruscant with the Planet Prison device.
C. I aided the resistance on Balmorra to rid that planet of the Sith Empire.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I would go to the far reaches of the galaxy to achieve my accomplishments because I am a dreamer and being a dreamer allows me to never give up because there is always an answer or solution to every problem no matter how grand or petite.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I do believe myself to be a strong moral person but I know when to turn off the moral compass. If it means for the good of Czerka I will do it no matter the outcome, because as stated above Czerka is our only hope for peace.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would first try to contact my colleague via Holo-communicator. If he/she does not answer I would try to prevent the creature from breaking out of its cage. Then I would contact my superiors and my colleague and explain what happened and why I took such action.
“Watch your mouth kid, or you’ll find yourself floating home.”