Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
View Single Post
07.16.2013 , 05:59 PM |
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I think you misunderstand. I require Czerka to make its resources available to me. I am Darth Afflige, but you may call me Master.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I have clawed my way to the uppermost ranks of the Sith Empire, dispatching the traitors who stood in my way - from ancient Lords on the Dark Council, to the usurper Malgus, to Dread Master Styrak.
Do not force me to turn my attention to you.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
Is that a rhetorical question?
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I have a very strong moral compass, which points unswervingly in my direction. If you are wise, you will adjust yours to do the same. This should eliminate the idea of questioning orders.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest
is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I grab an extra plate and drink, grab Malavai Quinn, and appropriate the seats with the best view of the upcoming entertainment.
I'm not a warrior, I'm a soldier. There's a difference. Warriors attack and conquer, they prey on the weak. Soldiers defend and protect the innocent—usually from warriors."
―Carth Onasi, hero of the Republic